Friday, October 28, 2011

Heywood Family

I love this family! I basically grew up knowing the whole talented Heywood family and they are so much fun! These guys won a shoot from me a while back and I am so happy they cashed in on it! I loved laughing with them! At one point during the family pictures Mandi said, I want you to know I actually have 5 kids, sorry. Hahaha Scott is a great dad though and always plays with his kids. I feel bad when parents get stressed about their kids not cooperating. But honestly, it is no big deal to me! I laugh it off and make light of it because I know that family pictures aren't always fun! For me they are a ton of fun, but I understand how you as clients feel at times! Thanks for being so fun and sticking in there guys!!! I love your beautiful faces!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Magi said...

Always LOVE all your work!

Peter said...

I like the picture where the oldest son is saluting his family!