Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adriana and her loves

This is the second year I have taken this sweet family's pictures. I always have fun doing it! They are so funny and make me laugh the entire time. Plus they are all so dang cute! Thanks for choosing me to be your photographer Adriana!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I couldn't figure out why he was laughing so hard, well his sister on the right was tickling him! You can totally see it in her face!
Photobucket
I LOVE all the missing teeth! I think it is just so cute!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Monica Caldera said...

Hi there! I love this area. And would love to take pictures here. Is this in the high desert?