Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bob and Kelly

I had the great opportunity to shoot a wedding as a second shooter with the lovely Lora Grady of Lora Grady Photography. Check out her post of the day HERE.
It was a Gorgeous day! This was my first time shooting a wedding at Boulder Creek Ranch in Hesperia and it is a beautiful place to have a wedding. I love doing weddings by myself, however, I loved not being in charge at this one. I loved the freedom of being able to take my time and get the shots you only get when you take a few steps back. Thank you Lora for inviting me to be a part of this day. Enjoy some of the moments I captured.

Photobucket
Photobucket
So I have to explain this one. We found this skull just sitting on the stump and thought it was too funny and gross to not have a picture of it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course here is one of the lovely Lora at her best!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love that they both wore flip flops, so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had to chase this sweet girl around to get this picture! She was everywhere, but look how adorable she is!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ricki said...

You are so amazing, Heather. You must have loved the cake with the sea shells on it!