Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Winner!!!

Due to Erin not claiming her prize, Random.org has chosen a new winner! Sorry Erin, but this is great news for.........STEPHANIE!
Stephanie said:
I love the satin and lace one! You make a great model. Now, that we are in the "area" I would love to have you take some family photos of us too! Thank you for offering such a great contest.
I am so excited to work with you Stephanie, I haven't seen you in so long! Please send me a message letting me know what shoot you would like and when you want to do it, also send Andrea a message letting her know what clip you want. It doesn't have to be the one you put in your comment if you have found a new favorite by now. I hope I don't have to choose a new winner!! :) Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congratulations Stephanie!!!